Monday, August 19, 2013

Back at it!

I had some family issues unexpectedly come up (as opposed to the expected type?), and I was unable to do anything with this blog. My time and money were better spent elsewhere, but I am glad that part of my life is past me and its time to get back to the hobby I love.

I know I missed a writing about info that was revealed in the past few months, such as Azog being the San Diego Comic Con exclusive for this year:



Still no word if there will be some form of Azog still available at stores, maybe with fewer accessories or if this will the only sighting of Azog we get this wave.

We also got a look at Thranduil in the 3 inch line at The Bridge Direct's booth at SDCC (Sadly no elk mount was shown!), along with a first look at the new packaging style for the next Hobbit movie coming out in December, "The Desolation of Smaug".



The new packaging was shown on a Legolas figure that will be releasing in this new wave, but it seems to be the same Legolas that was released in wave 1. 

Hopefully I can get some readers back here once I start posting a bit, so stay tuned for the fun!



P.S. I also put together a very quickly done video of my updated collection. It's not the best, but it will do until I can get some work done on the blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment